Welcome to the blog

Please use this place to share your experiences or just ask a question about the Bioclear Matrix System by Dr. David Clark. Click here to learn how to post, comment or view the blog FAQs.


Monday, June 9, 2008

Does the type of curing light have any affect on the injection molded process?

I have four halogen lights in my office which I accumulated from dental school. I have not gone to LED b/c I've had good success with the halogen. Does the type of curing light have any affect on the injection molded process?



DR CLARK'S RESPONSE

No, it's just slow. Talk to anyone with rapid cure lights, they could never go back to the wait. Our light is only about $700, and there are a few other good rapid cure lights out there that are reasonably priced. Your light won't hurt the outcome, just the speed.

No comments: